Remembering Keri and Phil's Wedding

I am in the midst of preparing for a wedding this weekend.  I am doing the flowers for one of my daughter's childhood friends.  It is very exciting!  I will be sharing photos of that wedding soon but, until then, I want to remember the wedding I did about a year ago for the daughter of one of my best friends.

Keri and Phil were married on September 6, 2014 at the White Cliffs Country Club in Plymouth, MA.  They are a lovely couple and the seaside venue was gorgeous, the perfect backdrop for a late summer wedding.

The whole experience was wonderful for me.  I am so very grateful for the encouragement, my friend, Carolyn, (the mother of the bride) gave me when she asked me to do the flowers for Keri's wedding.  I gained so much confidence as a floral designer through that experience.  Carolyn and Keri are, in large part, the reason for that confidence.  They have always been very special to me for all sorts of reasons but, I will be forever thankful for their unwavering support.

I know I have shared these wedding photos before but, let me bask in the moment more time :).  Plus, there might be a few new pictures you haven't seen yet!

Here is the beautiful couple and their beautiful wedding:


There were two of these "gazebo" arrangements.  I loved making them!  They were so pretty and so fun to design!
Here is the lovely Keri.
Phil, as you can see, is a military guy.
The bride and her bridesmaids
The bouquets
Getting ready for the ceremony.


Cocktail Table Decorations

The Bride's Bouquet
The Wedding Cake

The rings

Thank you for letting me go down Memory Lane.  Now it's on to Jenny and Ben's wedding! 


Linking In With:

Finding Silver Pennies


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment