Wishing You a Happy Thanksgiving


Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

I will be celebrating the holiday with my husband and my son and his family.  My two daughters will be traveling to celebrate with their husbands' families so, that left our group to a total of seven. My daughter-in-law, Jessica, and I decided to make it easy on ourselves and go to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner this year.  Sam, my son, and Jessica are in the middle of a big home renovation (very cool) and didn't feel comfortable hosting.  I decided to decorate my home for Christmas early this year because my daughter, Amanda, is expecting her third baby any day now and, also, I am doing the flowers for a wedding on December 11th.  (More to come on both of those great events!)  I knew I was going to be VERY busy in early December and getting the decorating done seemed like a good idea.  So far, so good, although I am not entirely finished yet!  So....letting a restaurant take care of the work of Thanksgiving seemed to be the way to go.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

 
Until then, I hope you have a beautiful and enjoyable Thanksgiving with lots of joy and laughter!
 


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment