Happily Back

I am sorry that I stopped blogging so abruptly and mysteriously.  I am sorry about that but, it has been a very difficult time for my family and me, especially for my daughter, Amanda, and her family.  Amanda was due with her third child on December 7, 2015.  I can happily announce now that my grandson, Matthew Samuel, was born on November 28, 2015.  However, Matthew arrived a little over a week early and his birth was traumatic.  In respect to Amanda and her family, I do not want to go into the details but, I will say that the twelve days that followed his birth were filled with so much worry and fear concerning Matthew's health that it took all of our time and concentration, not to mention the practical reality of caring for Amanda's two other children while she and her husband stayed at Matthew's hospital bedside continually.  He is home now with his beautiful family and although there will be careful watching and some worry for a while, we are all so pleased that he is home with his mother, father, brother and sister.

Unfortunately, in all the stress of this time, I came down with a cold and am not able to see Mattew right now, but as soon as I can I am running up to my daughter's home and going to holding him!

If you would like to see Amanda's mini shower, I will be posting it after I publish this post.  I finally feel as though it is OK to share that fun day now that Matthew is on the mend.

Thank you for your understanding during my short absense :).




Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment