2015 in Review

I thought it would be fun to look back on 2015 one more time to revisit some of my experiences and designs.  Here is a journey down "Memory Lane".



 
Tom and I went to Quebec City on January 1, 2015.  It was a magical time.  It was like visiting a romantic North Pole.  You can read about Christmas designs and the Chateau Frontenac here.


Later that year, I decided to make a floral design using a three-tiered glass server.  This was the result.
 
I played around with free printables and terrariums in this post.

 
 
I was lucky enough to go on another wonderful trip last year.  This time it was to Arizona with a visit to Sedona and The Grand Canyon.  All firsts for me!

 
I discovered the Meaning of the Tussie Mussie  in this post.


I enjoyed setting up for iced tea here.


I did the floral arrangements for a bridal shower in August.

 
 
I totally enjoyed doing the flowers for Jenny and Ben's Wedding in September.
 

These were some of the flowers for a very special Mini Baby Shower in November.
 
 
And, finally the Christmas Wedding for Laura and Ben.

 
It really has been quite a year and I look forward to even more excitement in 2016!
 
Happy New Year!!!
 
 

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment