Top Posts of 2016





I can't believe Christmas 2016 is over.  I am still enjoying the time between Christmas and New Year's with my husband and family, however.  It's a great time of the year, isn't it?  I'm taking a little break from blogging but, will be back in 2017 with all new posts and stories.

I thought it would be fun to share some of my most popular posts from 2016 with you.  It was a very exciting year for me, personally and professionally.  A few of my posts were actually featured on some of my favorite blogs in 2016!  Hopefully, this trend of excitement will continue for you and for me into 2017!!
 

To my great surprise, The Joy of Little Gifts post was my most viewed post for all of 2016.  I love the act of giving little favors and gifts.  I guess you do too!





My Versatile Bunny Banner post was the second most popular post for 2016.  I have to say, I did think it was adorable and loved sharing it!




I Should Be Mopping the Floor featured my Outdoor Decorating for Fall post on their blog and made it #3 for 2016.  


I loved making these Natural Dye Easter Eggs for Easter.  They were very time-consuming but worth it in the end.  They were so unusual and pretty.


I finally showed my completed work shed in my post, Updating of My Non She Shed Shed.  This post was featured on Finding Silver Pennies.  Needless to say, I was overjoyed!




The Easy Breezy Tablescape post was also featured on Finding Silver Pennies.  Danielle, the blog's creator, is just the best!  So kind to me!


My Instagram Photo Shoot was highlighted in this post.  Brittany, my daughter, and I had fun creating this tablescape.




And, finally my involvement with The Tasting at The Barn at Gibbet Hill was a highlight of the year for me.  I loved creating all of the different centerpieces for the event!



Well, there you have it, the top eight posts of 2016 for Designs and Events!!


Wishing blessings to you and your family!!
See you in 2017!



Joining the Party at:













2 comments:

  1. You've had a banner year for 2016 and the bunny banner was my favorite too! Also think it s really touching and sweet that in your post you shared people or blogs who have featured you. That's a very kind way to give back.

    Thanks for joining the DI & DI Link Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Christine, for your nice comments. I truly appreciate them. I am so thankful for the bloggers who have featured my posts, I can't them you 😊!

    ReplyDelete