Taking a Little Vacation

Hi Everyone!  I am checking in to let you know that Designs and Events is taking a little break next week.  I am going to enjoy one last week of summer vacation before it is all over!!  Hubby and I are taking a road trip to some places we have not been before.  It is somewhat of a spur-of-the-moment thing.  Very exciting!  Hopefully, I will remember to take a few (good) pics and be able to share some of the experience with you.




However, as soon as I get home I will be working on my next wedding.  The signature flower for this

 wedding is going to be the dahlia.  I am so excited because they are soooo beautiful!  Should be fun

creating bouquets with lovelies like these.


There will be a flurry of activity in my shed in the coming weeks with flowers all over the place!  So much fun!  But, until then it's vacation time :).


I hope you are also enjoying the last few weeks of summer before Labor Day comes.  I love summer and am sad to see it coming to a close.  Thankfully, the fall is an awesome season, as well, and gives us something to look forward to!

See you soon!


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment