Double Blessings!

Hi, Everyone!  I am dropping in today just for a second to explain why I might be taking a week or two off from blogging.  Last week turned out to be quite a week for my family!  Rather than using too many words, I feel it is best to show you the story in pictures.

First, there came our new grandson, Finn~  He arrived on Monday, weighing 7 lbs. 4 ounces :).



Then, came our new grand daughter, Mackenzie~  She was born on Friday, weighing an even 7 lbs. :).



And here are the sisters, my daughters, with their newborn babies on Saturday thoroughly exhausted but, totally thrilled :) ~



All are doing well and Tom and I couldn't be more excited!  Things might be crazy around here for a little bit but, I will be back as quickly as I can!!

See you soon!
~Christine~

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment