Sharing the Photos of Jenny and Ben's Wedding!

The last time I posted about Jenny and Ben's Wedding I was hoping to receive some photos of the actual wedding.  Well, thanks to Jenny and Kelly Davidson Studio I now have a few to share!




As I had told you in my last post, the wedding was held in Jackson, NH at Whitney's Inn  It was a picturesque and rustic location, a treasure of a find.

The wedding took place on September 12, 2015, on a beautiful late summer day.  Jenny had asked for all white flowers in her bouquets with a variety of greens and grays mixed in.  The lovely location of the Whitney's Inn matched perfectly with her vision of the day, with its rustic charm and rural location. I think Kelly, the photographer, captured the essence of the wedding exquisitely with her photos, don't you?

I hope you enjoy the show!

 











































Wishing Jenny and Ben a lifetime of happiness and love!

Jenny, thank you for your vision and trusting me with a little part of it!

Linking in with:
Stonegable Blog
Finding Silver Pennies

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment