Afternoon Tea and Dessert


I had fun putting this little vignette together with some crisp white linens and my fancy tea cups.  The tea cups are ones I had collected years ago from the Bradford Exchange.  It was one of those deals where you received a new tea cup every month or so.  It was a real thrill opening the package and discovering the beautiful tea cup inside.  The tea cups came with a matching spoon, as well.  I wish I liked tea more to really enjoy them but, I do happily display them on a special shelf!



I tied the napkins in a bow with pink organdy ribbon for more color.


The heart-shaped china piece was a good place for the used tea bags.

A Kalanchoe plant a friend had given me was just the right color for my centerpiece.


It's time for tea and dessert!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment