Look at the Wedding I Did!!

Here are some of the photos of the flowers from the lovely wedding I did in Plymouth, MA.  I hope you enjoy them!




 

The theme of this wedding was purple hydrangeas.  The bride absolutely loves them!  The bridesmaids dresses were purple and everything on my end revolved around these beautiful purple hydrangeas!  The bride and groom were to be married in this outdoor gazebo.  Therefore, I create two large hanging arrangments to adorn each side of the gazebo.



Another request from the bride was to use these galvanized pails to decorate the ends of the aisles.  I think they turned out lovely!

The exquisite gardens of the venue only added to the beauty of the ceremony.






 The view for the wedding guests as they were seated.
 
One of the mason jar arrangements that decorated the cocktail tables
The cake topper that ended up being too large for the cake top!
 


 Need for improvisation.  Glad I brought extra flowers!


 The place card table

 
The happy couple as they were married at White Cliffs Country Club in Plymouth, MA.  

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment