The Professional Photos are in for Carolyn and Daniel's Wedding!

Today I am super excited to finally be sharing the professional photos of a wedding I did last August for Carolyn and Daniel!  All the elements of this wedding were absolutely gorgeous!  The venue was gorgeous, the bride and groom were gorgeous, the wedding party was gorgeous and, dare I say, the flowers were gorgeous too :).




This whole adventure started for me when one of my friends from my garden club told me she had given my name to her niece who had just become engaged.  I was thrilled, of course, that Maureen, my friend, had suggested my name to her niece, Carolyn, to be her florist for the wedding.

Carolyn lived in Texas so most of our correspondence was through email and phone conversations.  Carolyn told me she didn't know much about flowers and really didn't have much of a preference.  Well, let me tell you, as often is the case with brides who tell me they know little about flowers and don't have a preference, after discussing flower choices with her, Carolyn soon fell in love with certain flowers and together we came up with a beautiful flower palette for her wedding!  She wanted café-au-lait dahlias as the focal flower with blushes and creams mixed in. We forged a wonderful friendship along the way to her wedding and it was a pleasure to be a part of it.




The venue was the beautiful Sky Meadow Country Club in Nashua, New Hampshire, only 20 minutes from my studio.  Sky Meadow is lush with greenery and fantastic flowers so, Carolyn told me she really didn't need anything for the ceremony, only table arrangements and wedding party bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages.




I have chronicled this wedding journey from my end up until the ceremony in previous blog posts.  You can view it here and here, if you would like.  I have been waiting to receive the professional photos from Carolyn to show you the rest.  The photos arrived last week.  So exciting!!

My team and I arrived at Sky Meadow with bouquets, etc. in hand and met our beautiful bride as she and her bridesmaids were getting ready for the wedding.

Isn't she lovely?



We met a few of the bridal party and family as we delivered the flowers~


Here are the moms and the grandmoms showing off their corsages :)


I am not sure at what stage of the day these photos were taken but, I just thought the were great.


Here is groom, Daniel, waiting for the "first look" of his bride.  He was in for quite a moment.




Now onto the main event~  I will let the photos tell the story for themselves.  Enjoy!










Congratulations to Carolyn and Daniel!!!

~I know you are going to have a wonderful life together~



Sharing at these link parties:




2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, and it looks like a wonderful day! Thanks for sharing on To Grandma's House We Go!

    ReplyDelete