Christmas 2014 House Tour

I, like most of you, have been very busy the last few weeks decorating, entertaining, shopping, wrapping presents, cleaning.  You get the idea.  I wanted to share some photos of my home decorated for Christmas before it was too late!

Please enjoy this little tour of my decorated home.  I am not going to comment much.  I am hoping the photos will tell the story. 

With the exception of the wreath on the front door, which was a gift from family members, (I made the bow) all the designs are either arranged or created by me.  I apologize ahead of time for the quality of some of the photos. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a nice new camera for Christmas.  But, until then, I'll do my best with what I have :).  (I guess that's a good motto for life, isn't it?)








My husband suggested I put a sheet on the outside of my window in order to get the best light exposure.  I argued with him, but in the end, it was the only way I could get any kind of picture of this area.

I wanted you to see that I do actually have a nice view outside my kitchen window.


 I added this photo because everyone who comes into my house absolutely loves this arrangement.  It looks better in person, of course.














I found this sign at a gift shop and since it corresponded well with my company's tag line, "bringing joy and beauty to home and office", I bought it.  I love the sentiment anyway.
 
 
I Wish All of You a Very Merry Christmas!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment