Burlap Wine Banner


I have been trying to think of new items to make for my Etsy Shop, DesignsandEvents, and since I have had success with my stenciled wine favor bags, I decided to make this burlap wine banner to coordinate with them.

I wanted to make another banner with "Tasting" on it to match this banner for someone who might want to host a wine tasting party.
However,  I started to wonder if a better choice might be a "Cheese" banner.  At the moment I only have enough fabric to make one more banner, otherwise I would have made both.

So, I decided to ask my friends on Facebook for their opinions.  Should I make a "Tasting" one or a "Cheese" one?  So far, I have one vote for "Tasting."

I'll let you know what the end result of my survey is.  I'd love to hear from you on this subject if you have an opinion also.
 
Have a Happy Weekend!
 

 

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment