Merry Christmas and My Christmas Village

I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!  I told you earlier in the season I hoped to show you my resurrected Christmas Village so, here goes!  Time is of the essence this morning.  Still have lots of Christmas things to do so, this will be a short post.  Hope you don't mind :).

 For many years my husband and I would set up an elaborate Christmas Village display with a twinkle lights background and a table extension to allow for all the village pieces we owned.
 However, as time went on, that became a burden and the village ended up remaining in the basement year after year.
 This year, for some reason, I decided to give it a go.
 And, I really loved the result.  I made this "mountain" from small boxes and cotton batting.  My daughter stole the idea and claimed it as her own!  I'll clear that up at Christmas dinner, for sure!

 I love my flying Santa.

There is my Christmas Village in the background lighting up that side of the room.  I'm so glad I brought it out of storage.  I've missed it.
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment