Decorating the Shed for Fall

Welcome!  I hope you are enjoying this great season of fall.  Last week I shared with you how I made mirror image wreaths to go on the doors of my shed.  You can check out that post here, if you'd like. This week I thought I would share a few photos of the shed decorated with cornstalks and pumpkins, some of my favorite things in the fall.  I thought it would be fun to have a mini tour of the place while the mums are still blossoming.



I won't go on and on except to say I really am enjoying my shed this season.  It's the perfect spot for doing my various projects and it doesn't hurt that it looks so pretty ;).




The only bad thing about having ears of corn attached to the cornstalks is that the birds end up eating  the corn kernels pretty quickly.  The corn starts to look a little bedraggled :/.

Don't you love the many different colored pumpkins available now at the farm stands?  Every year the selection gets better and better!


I still love the colors of the flowers on my wreaths.  I like the pop of purple, too!


Unfortunately, I haven't decorated the inside of the shed for the fall.  So far, not enough time~

One of these days I will get to it~probably in time for Christmas.  Haha!

Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins!




Well, thank you for dropping by.

I hope you enjoyed the mini tour of the shed with all of its autumn charm.

Hope you are doing whatever makes you happy this time of year!

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your shed all decked out for Fall. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sharon. I really appreciate it :).

    ReplyDelete