Rambling Thoughts and Giving Thanks This Thanksgiving



I wanted to say a quick, "hi", to all of you on this day before Thanksgiving.  Like many of you, I am busy getting ready for tomorrow's holiday.  I am not hosting this year which makes it less stressful but, I always want to contribute so, I do have a few items to make and bring to the Thanksgiving table.  That will keep me busy most of the day!




Are you like me?  Do you have traditions in your family?  Do you have favorite recipes that only come out this time of year?  Is there that one food item that HAS to be on the table or someone in the family will be very upset?  I do.  For me, it is butternut squash.  I think it is broccoli casserole for my daughter, Amanda.  Or is that her favorite for Christmas?  I can't remember at the moment but, I am sure she will let me know :).



Do you think about Thanksgivings-Past and miss the loved ones who are no longer with you?  Do you remember warm and joyful times with your family?   Do you worry about making everyone comfortable and happy for the holiday(s)?  I do.



Are you thankful for all of your blessings?  Like Love?  Family?  Friends?  Health?  Home?  Safety?  I am.




Have a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving, Everyone!




Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment