Valentine's Day Flower Arrangements and Your Opinion

 Hey there!  How are you?  Are you getting through winter ok?  The weather here in Massachusetts has been pretty good so far.  Of course, a 2' snowstorm could creep up on us at any moment but, so far, so good!

This week I have been working on creating a Valentine's Day offering for my Pick-Me-Up Arrangement in February.  I am also working on presenting a curated basket filled with the flower arrangement and  some other goodies for people who would like a more substantial gift or treat for Valentine's Day.



I posted these two ↑ ↓ arrangements on Instagram and asked which one my followers liked best.  I haven't gotten many responses yet so, I thought I would ask you, as well.  So far, the asymmetrical
 one ↑ has been winning.  So what do you think; the asymmetrical one above or the traditionally symmetrical one shown below?  I really would love your opinion :).


The basket below is what I am thinking of offering as an alternative to a dozen long-stem roses as a gift for Valentine's Day.


The basket will include: The flower arrangement


A scented candle


And a treat.  

For time expediency I filled a cellophane bag with chocolate truffles for the picture but, I am hoping to offer homemade cookies from my daughter's company, Bristles and Twine instead.  She makes the most beautifully decorated sugar cookies and yummy chocolate chip cookies, too. I am not sure which I am going to choose!

Here are some examples of her work:



Aren't they cute?

I am sure the presentation will be great too!





Please let me know which one of these arrangements you like best.  I hope to have some input before I start marketing my choice(s) next week.


Thank you for your help and have a great weekend!


Joining these Link Parties:

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment