Hearts and Flowers!

Happy Friday!  I am finally plowed out from yesterday's storm and enjoying the sunshine.  While housebound yesterday, I played around with decorating a few more areas of my home for Valentine's Day. Since this holiday is just around the corner and will be over soon, I hope you will indulge me this one last time and allow me to share a few more Valentine vignettes.


I had fun adding these Valentine conversation hearts to this wall hanging in my kitchen.  Don't conversation hearts just scream, "Valentine's Day!"?



If you ask my husband, I do not use my Kitchen Aid mixer nearly enough.  In fact, I didn't even make the cookies shown here but, I do love to decorate the little table that the mixer sits on.  If it looks pretty enough, maybe I'll be inspired to use the mixer more.  We'll see!

The cookies, by the way, smelled delicious while I was photographing them.  Good job, Shaws bakery!




~hearts and flowers~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
These flowers were left over from my bank display.  They are such a beautiful combination of flowers I had to give them their very own photo shoot! If you haven't read about my bank display journey, you can seen it here, if you would like. 

A side table vignette in the dining room

One of my kids made these ceramic boxes for me.  I love them and pull them out every February.  I wish I could remember which one of the kids made them, however ;).

~more hearts and flowers~

This vignette is a little messy but, I wanted to add some color to the dining room table for Valentine's Day.  I used the "kitchen sink" approach to this design; a little bit of this and a little bit of that!

Silk flowers would have to do here since, I was running out of the fresh ones.


I found these cute felt hearts on clearance at Michael's.  I thought they were adorable and such a bargain.

These are the felt hearts I handmade.  I shared them in my other Valentine post.  Hope you don't mind if I share them again.  They'll be heading into storage soon, anyway.
And finally, let's end with another flower shot, shall we?  Nothing brightens a day like flowers...especially in winter :).  

Here's to hoping you get flowers next Tuesday to brighten your day!!


Joining the Party at:

2 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job on all of the Valentine's Day decorating. I love the ceramic boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debra. I love the boxes too :).

    ReplyDelete