Remembering Kiersten and Chris' Wedding

Hi, Everyone!  September is almost over!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  In celebration of September, I am remembering a special wedding from last September.  Chris and Kiersten celebrated their one-year anniversary this week on the 25th.  Since it was such a beautiful wedding with beautiful wedding flowers, I thought I would share some of the photos again with you.  I am being nostalgic!


This was the color palette for the wedding.  Weren't the colors gorgeous?!






This bouquet wrap a fun one for us to do for the bride's bouquet.  She wanted a rustic look and this certainly was rustic!

As I have said, I just loved these colors.  They were perfect for the fall season.


The red garden roses with their ruffly centers were awesome too.

Here were some of the centerpieces before we packaged them up to bring to the venue.


One of the altar arrangements awaiting delivery~

~The grandmother corsages~

Some of the boutonnieres~

The mom corsage~elegant simplicity~

The enthusiastic bridesmaids~


The Bride and Groom

 

 Keirsten and her bouquet

 The wedding party

Bride and Sister, Laura~~

Centerpieces

Place Card Table


Gift Table

The Winery Venue

One of my favorite photos :)

The beautiful couple~Married one year~Congratulations!

If you would like to see the complete wedding story you can see it here and here and here.  Thanks for letting me go down memory lane :) ~

~Hope you are enjoying this beautiful season~

Sharing at these Link Parties:

2 comments:

  1. The bride had a clear vision and I loved her colors! Thanks for your nice comments :).

    ReplyDelete