November Pick Me Up Arrangement Information

Hey, Everyone!  My goal was to tell you about my November Pick Me Up offering before now.  Unfortunately, unforeseen events have happened and things were delayed a bit.  I also hoped to have all the technical stuff in place to make the ordering and paying much easier for you.  I am still working on that.  I hope to have everything in place in the near future.

In the meantime, I am just going to wing it!

My intention with offering these arrangements is to bring an uplift and some happiness to you or someone you know during this unsettling year and beyond.

The November arrangement will be similar to the one pictured above. It will come with a Pick Me Up tag and the availability of a message included.  The colors will be similar. The flowers may vary depending on the availability at the time of arranging but will be of similar quality.

I will be offering delivery on November 19th (10am-4pm), 20th (10-4) and the morning of the 21st (until noon).  

  

Please look to the bottom of the page for more information~


Price:

November Pick Me Up Arrangement: $50.00 including delivery + $3.13 for MA sales tax

Total $53.13


Towns where we deliver:  Groton, Dunstable, Pepperell, Chelmsford, Westford, Littleton, Acton...Massachusetts

If you would like to purchase an arrangement, please email me at christine@designsandevents.com or call me at 978-852-8196 

Please keep in mind I will need the following information for delivery:

Your name, telephone number and email address

The name and address (possibly telephone number) of the person you would like to receive the arrangement

The date you would like it delivered, November 19, 20 or 21. (We can figure out the time upon confirmation of order.)

What you would like the card to say, if desired. (Happy Birthday, Thinking of you, Happy Thanksgiving, etc.)

How you would like to pay.  I will be accepting Venmo @Christine-Mitchell-78 and cash

Please place your order by November 17th

Thank you all for stopping by.

  Please contact me if you have any other questions.




Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment