The Wedding of Brigit and James

 Hi all!  I know I keep promising that I will finally get back to normal in posting on this blog but, moving has turned out to be more involved and time consuming than I ever expected!  I am still unloading boxes, although I am getting there, figuring out what I need and what I can use from my old house, enjoying my son's new mountain home in Maine and getting all sorts of visits from family and friends, which I love!  All of this, however, is keeping me from getting down to business :).

In the middle of the chaos, I received an email from Brigit, the bride whose wedding I did in August, giving me the access to the official wedding photos.  Yay!  So, today I am going to share some of them with you.  Of course, I am mostly choosing the ones that highlight my flowers but, the photos are so, so lovely that it was hard to pick the best ones to use!  Since there are so many of them, I think I will create two posts for this beautiful wedding, if that is okay with you :).

The photo credits go to Alisha Maria Photography, who I think is an amazing photographer. 

 Please Enjoy!

We will start with the lead up to the wedding and the ceremony itself.  Later will be the reception photos.


Brigit and James wedding party and friends stayed at the lovely Groton Inn, which is located in Groton, MA, the town that I just moved away from after nearly 35 years.  I was very excited to be doing a wedding so close to home.


Brigit was a gorgeous bride!


The Groton Inn was the perfect backdrop for the pre-wedding photos.  I loved this one.  Not only was everyone beautiful in it but, it also showcased the flowers so wonderfully well!


Next it was off to the church for the ceremony. 




The church was absolutely gorgeous for the ceremony and only a short distance from the reception at the Barn at Gibbet Hill, also in Groton.  Everything was so close.  It was great!






I created the large urn arrangements that adorned the altar.  It was quite a trick delivering them to the church but, Tom and I did it!






Aren't Brigit and James just the cutest couple?!!

In the next post I will give you more of the back story to the journey of this wedding for me and the friendship(s) I cultivated along the way.  Until then,


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment