Sharing Pick-Me-Up Arrangements Again at the Bristles & Twine Easter Pop-Up

 Hey, all!  Just a quick announcement that I will be partnering up with Bristles & Twine again for their Easter Pop-Up Shop in a few weeks.  Bristles & Twine will be offering their beautiful and delicious decorated cookies while I will be making some of my Pick-Me-Up Arrangements to add to the mix.  

↞↟↠

Below are some arrangements I have been working on as prototypes.  They are a representation of my designing style and a guide for what the arrangements will look like at the pop-up. I will be using Easter colors, ribbons and embellishments but, the actual flowers may vary from the ones shown.  With fresh flowers, it always depends on what is available at the time of designing. Not to worry, however, the finished product will be of equal or better quality. I will make sure of that!

I think they would make great hostess gifts especially paired with Bristles & Twine cookies.  They would also make a lovely decoration around the house at Easter time.




I made a few larger arrangements to see how they would come out.  I thought they could be used as Easter table centerpieces.  I liked how they turned out, but I am not sure I will be offering them due to space constraints at the Pop-Up.  





I made these arrangements last year for another Bristles & Twine Pop-Up.  These were slightly larger than the smaller ones I will be creating this year.  Brittany suggested I make smaller arrangements this time around.  I am following her advice.  She is the pop-up expert :).



I will bring you dates, times, prices and possibly pre-order information very soon.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions.  I will get back to you ASAP.

Enjoy Your Day!!!


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment