Easter Vignettes

 Happy Spring and almost Easter! I am not hosting Easter at my home this year, so I have been a little lax when it comes to Easter decorating. I do not need to decorate the dining table as elaborately as I usually do so, that is why I am a being a bit lazy this season.  Haha~ However, I do have a few Easter vignettes around the house I thought I would share with you today.

I guess I will start with the one below.  Unbeknownst to me, the flowered vase in this photo turned out to be a very popular kind of pottery this season. I believe Joanna Gaines has a line of this and I have seen bloggers sharing links to the pottery, as well.  By daughter and I discovered a new shop that is Magnolia-like in style.  It had all sorts of cool items in the store.  If you would like to check it out, here is the website .  Brittany convinced me to buy this vase.  She purchased the same one, as well.  Anyway, I have loved it, so I understand why it is so popular. 

Now my question is:  Do you like this vignette with the carrots or without?  I am on the fence.  I like them both.

Of course, I have Easter eggs all over the place.  

This is a huge vase that I have sitting in the middle of the dining table.  I love displaying all the different eggs I have collected or crafted over the years.

I decided to have an egg tree this year.  Normally the "tree" would be for Christmas ornaments, but I am repurposing this one for Easter.

I placed some of the eggs in a pair of candlestick holders I have and...

put them on the mantle in the dining room.  I think they are fun!

I also put some eggs in these fancy candlestick holders. 

 This vignette showcases the lovely hand-painted bunnies that my daughter, Brittany, painted for me.

Aren't they wonderful?!

Oh, and I purchased the pretty blue egg in the background from the Dollar Tree.  I purchased the last two so, I am not sure they are still available.  They were quite a find.

I also purchased some Easter kitchen towels.  They are very plush, just the way I wanted them to be :).

Cute too!


I also added a few Easter details to this coat rack that my husband made for me.  Didn’t he do a great job?  It looks just like the one from Pottery Barn I wanted but would have taken 6+ months to get if I ordered it.


And finally I did throw some faux spring branches in the containers on my front step.  More outdoor decorations to come when it gets warm enough to plant real flowers!


There you have it, my Easter vignettes for 2024.

ENJOY THE WEEK BEFORE EASTER AND HAPPY DECORATING!

***Please note that I have not been compensated for creating this post in any way.  Just sharing info freely!

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment