A New Kind of Pick-Me-Up Arrangement

 Those of you who have been following me for many years may remember when I offered Pick-Me-Up Arrangements during the time of the pandemic. I really liked the concept of them.  They were a way of cheering up a friend, family member, neighbor or even oneself.  A simply delivery of one of these little floral arrangements could brighten a person’s day! Now I have discovered a new kind of pick-me-up arrangement, one that is quite literal.  The arrangement is in a beverage caddie!

What could be more hospitable than bringing someone their favorite beverage along with a beautiful little flower arrangement which could sit on their desk or counter and be enjoyed for days?!!


The arrangement is simple but lovely and...


definitely capable of lifting a person's spirits.


I just think they are the cutest things!!!



Today, on my Instagram account, I will be announcing where I will be offering these new Pick-Me-Up Arrangements for sale.  I am very excited about this announcement so please take a look at Instagram later today or come back to this blog.  You can see the latest postings on Instagram on the right hand side of this blog :).

Since I do not own a coffee business, my plan is to offer an empty coffee cup filled with an instant coffee packet (This week it will be a Starbucks packet) along with an inspirational card and maybe my business card 😉. This, of course, could be replaced with an offering from your friend’s favorite coffee shop, if you’d like.

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of these new kind of pick-me-up bouquets.

ENJOY!!!




Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment