Autumn Votive Candle Holders

 Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  I hope all is well.  I have been working on a few projects in between happenings going on in my life: some good, some bad. Today I wanted to share one of these projects with you. It is small but sometimes small is all you need.

I have been working on these fall votive candle holders.  They are a part of the new direction in which I would like to take my floral design business. I am still working on the announcement for my new idea. However, it is not quite ready, to my chagrin.

I am working on presenting small design objects and flowers arrangements, fresh and silk, to be offered as little thank you, hostess or just because gifts. I love having diminutive touches around my house for the fall decorating season and with more and more fun specialty home shops closing, it is sometimes hard to find these little treasures.  So, I decided to start making some!

To make these I used small jars, some fall ribbon, fall silk flowers and twine.  Like I said, just a little touch.

 I also thought these beauties might look lovely on a fall tablescape, with each place setting including one of these votive candle holders.  When they are all lit, the table would look festive and cozy.

What do you think?  Are they cute enough for a touch of a little something around your fall home?

Please let me know if you like them :).



Here are a few floral arrangements I have offered throughout the years.  I thought I would share them with you today, as well.  This is all as I look back to my past work as I move forward to the new!
Thank you for indulging me :).






Happy Weekend All!

See you again soon!



Sharing at the Link Parties:

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment