A Photo Gallery of My Past Work and Moving Forward


Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful summer!  It is always sad to see summer come to an end.  I realize that summer has not officially ended but, let's face it, Labor Day does mark the beginning of the end in terms of summer and summer activities.  With this realization I am trying to find a new path for my floral design business since giving up doing weddings over a year and a half ago. A change is in the works and I hope to be forthcoming with some news soon but, I am not ready to announce quite yet.  Before doing so I would like to remind myself and others of what I have created in the past while also looking forward to the future. I am not including many wedding photos, only a few, because I am moving past that part of my experience and looking to offer material that is more for everyday enjoyment.  
So, here I go with a photo gallery of some of my past work. I hope you enjoy it!

A Spring Colored Centerpiece

A Wedding Inspired Centerpiece


Small Easter Basket Arrangements

This ↓ is what you call an Art-in-Bloom arrangement.  It was one I had made at a little get-together with a few ladies where we were trying out the art-in-bloom concept.  The idea is that you make a flower arrangement to replicate or symbolize an art piece you are inspired by. Back when I was involved in a garden club, we did this sort of thing all the time.  It is somewhat of a novelty for regular folks, though.  I thought it might be fun and it was!

 

A wreath I made out of  natural greenery found by the roadside and some store bought dried floral material.  I posted a pic on Instagram and one of my brides asked me if she could have it and I said yes :).

A fall or Thanksgiving Arrangement


A Baby Shower Arrangement

Sunflower Arrangements

A Vintage Arrangement


A Centerpiece for a Special Garden Dedication


A wreath I made for my daughter.  I posted the photo on my Instagram account and was asked by Anthropologie to use it in their social media.  I didn't really want to share my creative property, especially not for free but, it was nice to be asked.


An arrangement I made from flowers that were leftover from a fall wedding I did


A Fall Wreath made with artificial flowers.


Just a fun centerpiece

A Mother-of-the-Bride Simple Pin-on Corsage


More of the Easter Basket Arrangements



A Mother's Day Hatbox Arrangement


A Farmstand Arrangement



A Fall Bridal Bouquet

A Winter Centerpiece


A Shopping Basket Arrangement


A Subtle November Arrangement


These are my Cupcake Arrangements that I hope to offer once again.  I think they are adorable and would be wonderful as place setting arrangements for parties, showers, etc. or just for fun!

A Puppy Arrangement!  So Cute!


A Traditional Floral Arrangement with a twist


An Unusual Winter Arrangements using pine boughs and spring colors


A wedding arrangement that has received many, many clicks and impressions on my Pinterest
Account

An arrangement I made for my mom a few years ago 😢.


A Fall Silk Flower Arrangement


Another Bridal Bouquet.  I loved the colors!


Valentine Pick-Me-Up Arrangements.  I am planning on offering these again soon as well.


A Christmas Arrangement


So, there you have it, a photo gallery of my past work.  There are many other examples that, perhaps, I will share at some point but, I hope you enjoyed the show and will come back to see where I and my company go moving forward.  Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!



Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment