A Valentine Garland

Hey, there!  I hope you don't mind one more Valentine post for 2019.  I may have gone a bit overboard in that regard this year but, after all, I do love Valentine's Day!

Anyway, today I am sharing the easiest tutorial for making a Valentine garland ever!




I have been admiring some Valentine garlands that I have seen on Pinterest and other blogs recently and really wanted one of my own.

So, the first step was to go to Michael's to see what I could find in way of supplies.  I had thought about buying some cardstock and a large heart paper punch to begin my project but, to my surprise, I found this package of Valentine's Day diecuts already made.  They seemed perfect for what I wanted to do!



I purchased this spool of ribbon from Micheal's, as well.  It was in the Valentine section of the store so, I knew I was on the right track :).


Next, I got out my glue gun and glued the heart shapes to the ribbon with tiny blobs of hot glue.  The measurement between each heart on the ribbon was 3 1/4".  You certainly could place them closer together if you'd like.  It's all personal preference.


I alternated the two different kinds of hearts across the ribbon until it was the length I wanted.  Of course, you can make the garland any length you would like.  It is so, so easy!!







So, there you have it...my Valentine's Day garland.  As you can see, it is super-easy to make.





I think I am going to check out diecuts more often.  I often wondered what you were supposed to do with them.  Were you supposed to use them like confetti?  Use them to make cards?  Now, I am thinking garlands are the way to go~





I hope you are having fun creating your own Valentine crafts at this very moment!

ENJOY 💘 !!!

Link Parties I like to join:

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment