Valentine Floral Arrangements from the Past

Welcome!  I am continuing with my Valentine theme this week and sharing some of my past Valentine-inspired floral arrangements with you.  To be sure, I have some new ideas in my head for this Valentine's Day but, it is always fun to look back.  It is a good way for me to learn from the past and maybe even improve~




So for today, I am going to use few words and simply offer you a slideshow of my Valentine floral arrangements and also offer some Valentine inspiration.  I hope you like it!















This arrangement doesn't include real flowers but the tiny flowered wreaths at the base of these homemade pottery boxes (made by my daughter during her school years) were made by me.  I ended selling them on my Etsy shop.  I am sure they went to a good home :).






Well, I hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend.  I plan on doing some Valentine shopping and, perhaps, a little baking.  What will you be doing?

I've been working on a very easy garland this week.  If I can get the photos "blog ready", I will be sharing them with you next week :).

Happy Friday!

Link Parties I like to join:


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment