Favorite Designs of 2019

Hi, Guys!  I know I keep saying that I need to move forward into 2020 but I wanted to publish one more post to remember 2019 one more time.  I had so much fun creating these designs that I wanted to share some of my favorites with you before I officially turn the page into the new year. So, please indulge me one more time :)




I started 2019 off with this ice sculpture.  I liked the effect of the blueberry juniper frozen in the ice.



Last January I found myself experimenting with these cute "puppy" centerpieces.  The theme for this first-year birthday party was puppies so off I went to create this little guy.




This created the pair for the top puppy centerpiece for the first-year birthday party.

I also played around with "little arrangements" last year.  This one was a twist for me for Valentine's Day.  I thought some people might want to share a little arrangement with a friend or loved one just to give them a little hug for the holiday.


These little arrangements where made to look like cupcakes on a cupcake stand.  They were so fun to make!

Pink Ranunculus and Rice Flower Boutonnieres for an April Wedding.


Here is the lovely bride of an April wedding with her lovely bridesmaids.

Photo Credit:  Chris Nachtwey Photography


A rose and rice flower centerpiece

I was obsessed with May Day Baskets last year.  Here are a few of my favorites~









These were some of the simple and sweet wrist corsages I made for the ladies of my garden club.



I also did these blue and green hydrangea and white rose centerpieces for a June bridal shower~


A bouquet of white hydrangeas and purple scabiosa


I had fun making this tablescape at the end of the summer.  The centerpiece reminded me of a fiesta!


Two of these arrangements flanked the fireplace at an intimate fall wedding in October.  I thought the pampas greens was phenomenal! 

This was a seasonal centerpiece for an outdoor fall event.



Corsages and Boutonnieres for a Christmas Wedding



I was inspired to make these two wreaths after leading my Holiday Wreath Workshop early in December.






Well, there you have it...some of my favorite designs of 2019.  Now I need to truly move onto 2020.  I have to take care of a few personal things that I put off all Christmas season this week but I hope to be back with you next week. See you then!



***All designs shown here were created by Christine Mitchell of Mitchell & Company Designs and Events.

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment