Vignettes of Autumn Around the Home

 Hey, all!  It's Friday!  The weekend is almost here! And it is almost the end of October so for two reasons, I wanted to share some of my fall decorating around the home, inside and out, with you.  The first reason is that the squirrels, chipmunks and bear(s) (yes bear(s)!) are attacking the pumpkins I have placed outside to decorate my yard.  I wanted to share photos of these decorations before the pumpkins are completely eaten.  The second reason is because the scenery inside and out is looking pretty good right now and I wanted to share some of the vignettes before I move on with my Thanksgiving and holiday decorating.

Let's start with the outside vignettes first, shall we?

Back Deck


Back Deck Window Box


Container Gardening for Fall


One of the remaining non-eaten pumpkins.  Hahaha!


Welcome to My Home


Let's go inside~

Interior Autumn Vignettes


Hello Fall!

Perfect mugs for moving into the holiday season


Dining Table Centerpiece

Kitchen Shelves


Why do I keep forgetting to light the candles before taking a photo?!

Back Door Entrance

An Evening Coffee Table Centerpiece

Happy Weekend, Everyone!


WE WERE FEATURED!



Inspire Me Monday



Grandma's House DIY


Joining these Link Parties:

Create, Bake, Grow & Gather - Silver Pennies Sundays

Love Your CreativityInspire Me Monday

Inspire Me MondayWednesday Link Party

Tuesday Turn About



12 comments:

  1. Love your decorations Christine and what a gorgeous setting you have outside! We will be getting snow here today so my outdoor colors will disappear pretty quick now. No bears but the deer are loving my pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Snow! Really? We haven't had that yet but, I am sure it will be here soon enough. Thank you for dropping by. Have a great week :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your vignettes are so lovely it was hard to pick a fave (but I went with the pumpkin sine we will soon be moving into Christmas and it was such a lovely standalone!)
    Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy.
    CONGRATS for being one of our Featured Guests this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! How exciting! Thank you so very much! You made my day :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go link party. I will be featuring you this week when the new party starts on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's great! Thank you, Tarahlynn. Thank you for hosting every week :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I, too, have been enjoying fall decor inside and out, so I don't plan on putting out the Christmas things for a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. It will be a few weeks for me, as well. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the nice comments :).

    ReplyDelete