Offering Flower Subscriptions as Gifts


 Hey, there!  I am happy to announce I am now offering gift flower subscriptions for the months of January and/or February.  The flower subscriptions will mean, depending on what option you go for, that I will deliver a stylish flower arrangement to you or the person you are giving the flower subscription to in the months of January and/or February.  Once you place the order, I will email or send a confirmation card announcing the present to the recipient of the gift. If you would prefer, I can send you the card and you can give it to your friend or family member.

I thought these subscriptions would make great gifts for those on your Christmas shopping list who are hard to buy for and love flowers!

Please go to: Flower Subscriptions for all the information you need and to place an order, if you would like! You can also email me at: Christine@designsandevents or call me at 978-852-8196 if you have any further questions to ask.

Please remember that I deliver only to these MA towns: Groton, Pepperell, Dunstable, Chelmsford, Westford, Littleton and Acton.


Please also remember that I am also offering a December Pick Me Up Arrangement for this month.  Please go here for more information on that :).






Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment