Top Ten Posts of 2020

Hey there! Well, here it is almost the end of 2020 and I feel I have to say along with most of you, "Good Riddance"!  However, as I look over my year through the scope of my blog I realize 2020 wasn't all bad.  I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for following me and reading this blog.  Your participation means the world to me.  So today,  I share with you...Your Top Ten Posts. 


#10 was especially special because I was given the opportunity to provide the flowers for the very special baby shower of a friend.


#10.  A Very Special Winter Baby Shower


#9 was a fun Christmas craft I made.


#9.  Frosted Glass Christmas Votive Holder


#8 was my effort to decorate after the holidays in January.


#8.  January Decorating in Neutrals


#7 I was able to share some of my garden and you seemed to like it!

#7.  My Garden Thus Far


#6 was a flower arranging tutorial.  I had a great time sharing that one :).


#6. Step-by-Step Tutorial for a Flower Arrangement 


With #5 I got to share my electric fire pit area with all of you.


#5. Decorating the Fire Pit Area for Fall


#4 was simply my stab at trying to somewhat recreate Royal Meghan's bridal bouquet.


#4.  A Meghan Inspired Diminutive Bridal Bouquet


#3 was my sharing of the places Tom and I found during the shutdown in order to not feel as confined within our own property lines.


#3.  Finding "New" Spaces Around the House During the Shutdown

#2 ironically was a crazy wreath that I made from what I called weeds along the roadside.  Unfortunately, after using the word "weed" my Instagram account was blocked for a month!  I am not even sure if that was why but, I won't do that again!


#2.  Making a Wreath from Roadside Plants


Drum Roll Please!!!


#1.  A January Show Globe-Kind of~

#1 was another craft I did right after Christmas.  I was shocked at how much you guys liked this one :).


What I have discovered in taking stock of your most popular posts is that you guys like crafts and tutorials.  So, I will try to do more of those.  You also seem to like real life moments so, I will try to share more of those, as well, and continue to share more of myself.

Since this will probably be my last post of 2020 I want to wish you and yours good health for the New Year and many, many blessings to come!



Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment