Mother's Day Puppy Flower Arrangements For Sale

I was thinking recently about Mother's Day and what I might offer in the way of arrangements to my customers in my local community this year. As I thought about it, I remembered some fun puppy arrangements I made a few years ago for my grandson's first birthday party and one I made for my daughter for Valentine's Day.  They were so much fun to make!  I will be sharing some photos of those in another post next week.  All of this got me to thinking how much my mother would love to receive such an arrangement so, I am going to make her one.  I thought, maybe, your mother, loved one or friend might like one, as well.

Therefore, I have decided to offer two Mother's Day Puppy Arrangements to be purchased locally for this upcoming Mother's Day.

The first one is the Large Mother's Day Puppy Arrangement.  The puppy is white with a bouquet of flowers around her to make a full arrangement.  It measures approximately 15" long x 12" wide and 11"tall.  


The Large Mother's Day Puppy Arrangement will look similar to the one pictured above.  The exact flowers will depend on the flowers available at the time of arranging.  However, the quality will be of equal or better value. The style and colors will be consistent, as well.

The Large Mother's Day Puppy Arrangement is $72.50 + MA Sales Tax of $4.53 totally $77.03.  The arrangements will be able to be pick up in Groton, MA on May 7th and May 8th.  There will be no home delivery for these arrangements.  I felt more customers would be able to take advantage of this offer since their mother's, loved ones or friends might live outside of my delivery area.  Please go to the link below to get all necessary information and to place your order.




The second puppy arrangement I am offering is this guy above, the Medium Mother's Day Arrangement. This puppy is peeking his head out of a bouquet of flowers in a basket.  This arrangement is slightly smaller measuring approximately 12" long x 9" wide and 11" tall

As with the Large Puppy Arrangement, the Medium Mother's Day Arrangement will look similar to the one pictured above.  The exact flowers will depend on the flowers available at the time of arranging.  However, the quality will be of equal or better value. The style and colors will be consistent, as well.

The Medium Mother's Day Arrangement is $60.00 + $3.75 totally $63.75.  The arrangements will be able to be pick up in Groton, MA on May 7th and May 8th.  Please go to the link below to get all information and to place your order.



The last day for ordering either of these arrangements is May 3, 2021 with payment to be received by that date, as well.

Thank you for your continued support. 
Please contact me at 978-852-8196 or christine@designsandevents.com if you have any questions or need further information.







Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment