Puppy Centerpieces Everywhere!


 Hi there!  How are you all doing?  I am digging back into the photo archives this week to highlight a pair of puppy flower centerpieces I made a few years ago for my grandson's first birthday party.  I don't think I have shared it before because it was a party that my daughter had created, not me.  My only contribution to the party were the two centerpieces and I felt funny sharing her story at the time but, here it is two years later and I have found the occasion to start making puppy flower arrangements again. I am offering them in a Mother's Day version to purchase locally this year.  If you would like to find out all about it, you can see it here.  I plan on making one for my mother too.  I think she is going to LOVE it!  So, I am kind of excited about these cute little arrangements all over again!



The occasion was Finny's first birthday. Finn is Brittany and Tim's first child so Brittany was pulling out all of the stops.  She is a kindergarten teacher with a degree also in art and is VERY creative.  She did a wonderful job making this party fun. 

The party was at a brewery where my son-in-law moonlighted at the time.  There was a side room at the brewery that gave the party some privacy.  Brittany set up the table will all sorts of food and decorations.


She had balloons and pom-poms.  I may have helped make those now that I think about it but I am not sure.

Since families were invited to the party, Brittany had activities for the kids to enjoy, too.


That is the teacher in her I suppose.



She obviously had lots of snacks to enjoy, as well~



And, amongst all that fun and deliciousness were my puppy centerpieces.  


The inspiration for the puppy centerpieces was Brittany's springer-doodle, Lucy.  Lucy's fur is rusty in tone and I had fun creating the two puppy faces.


Do you have a favorite?


The next month I made a Valentine puppy arrangement for my daughter, Amanda, because she had thought the centerpieces at Finn's party were so cute.


I must say, without sounding too vain, I have to agree :).


Thanks for stopping by!
 
See you next week!

We Were Featured!




Sharing at these Link Parties:

2 comments:

  1. Darling little puppy centerpieces. I had ordered one years ago and unfortunately the florist did a horrible job. Yours are so cute. I am happy to feature your sweet puppy florals on Sunday at Love Your Creativity. Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Linda. That is great news to me! I have been suffering from a bad cold this week. This is why I have taken so long to thank you. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week :).

    ReplyDelete