The Shed at Christmas or Maybe a Little Bit After

 Merry After Christmas!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.  I tried to create this post before Christmas but as usual, it was a busy, busy time of trying to get everything ready for Christmas Day.  So, in my usual style I am going to show you the shed decorated for Christmas after Christmas.  I hope you do not mind.


I toned down the look of the outside of the shed this year and decided to do more decorating inside. My son-in-law says, "Gramma decorates every little cranny of the house for Christmas."  I guess he is right.

 This ↓ is what the shed looked like last Christmas season.


The outside lighting is admittedly simple this year but, I figured that was ok for a shed :).



We did put lighted candles in every window like we do each year, which looks really
 nice from the street.


The entry is a set of French doors that open to the vaulted ceiling room of the shed.

  I love walking in.


There is a welcome sign, of course.


And, we decorated a tree inside.  My husband is in charge of this tree and it always looks
 festive as you walk or drive by.



An element of the shed that changed a bit this year was that I decorated the table inside, as well.


I cannot remember where I purchased these lighted snow-covered homes because it was a while
 ago so, they are probably no longer available. They are battery-operated which makes them very
convenient. 




I used Christmas ornaments like confetti all over the table!


It was fun!


The colors in the windows of the houses change which adds interest
 to the room.


To add more interest, I elevated one of the houses on a box covered with white burlap.  The look was somewhat rustic but with the shimmery Christmas ornaments there was a bit of elegance, tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.



The other house was on level ground.


 I also added a decorated basket to another part of the shed.


There are lights in the basket itself so, I placed it on the counter that had a plug right next to it.  We had used up all of our extension cords putting up all of the other Christmas decorations around the house.  


Well, there you have it, the shed tour.  I hope you have enjoyed it even if it is somewhat belated.


I don't usually show pictures of myself (I never like them πŸ˜€) but, we took this one on Christmas Day with all the grandchildren. I thought I would take this opportunity to brag a little bit πŸ˜‰.


Have a Happy New Year!!!



Joining these Link Parties:

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment