The Professional Photos of a Cape Cod Wedding



Hey, Everyone!  I am always excited when the professional photographs come in from weddings for which I have done the flowers.  I am especially excited when the bride and photographer are willing to share them with me so that I can share them with you!

Thank you to Chris Nachtwey Photography for taking such wonderful pictures of Katie and Andy's wedding back in April. They are beautiful! I shared my side of this wedding day with my very amateur photographs a few months ago here on this blog.  If you would like to see the two posts I posted of the event, you are welcome to see them here and here.

As I explained then, everything is always rush, rush on the day of the wedding and actually the days leading up to the wedding are, as well.  Everything needs to be done with precision timing when it comes to creating all the flowers for the wedding.  Taking photos is done haphazardly (on my part) and the story telling is not always terrific :/.  And, of course, I like to show the flowers in their best light, if I can, which doesn't always happen from my camera.  So, I am very thankful to Chris, the photographer and Katie, the bride, for being so very generous and sharing these photos with me.

 I am not going to write much in this post.  I simply want you to enjoy the slide show of Katie and Andy's special day.



The Bridal Bouquet:  White hydrangeas, pink and white roses, pink and white ranunculus, pink rice flower, white astilbe and three varieties of greens 


Katie:  The beautiful bride





Andy's First Look




The Ceremony









After the Ceremony Photos












The photos taken at the beach







Making an entrance!


The Ballroom






Cutting the cake





The end of the night~


Katie and Andy were married at the Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club in Brewster, Massachusetts on Cape Cod in April of 2019.  It was a beautiful day at a beautiful venue.


Congratulations Katie & Andy!
Wishing you a million years of happiness!!!


Sharing at these link parties:


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment