Announcing a Holiday Wreath Workshop




Hi, there!  I am very excited to tell you about a holiday wreath workshop that I will be having the pleasure to be a part of this holiday season.  This is the second year that I will be pairing up with HOME by Stamm and Black, an interior design company, in Acton, Massachusetts for this festive event.  I am the curator and instructor for the wreath making part of the night.  Stamm and Black are providing the location, discounted shopping at their wonderful shop and yummy refreshments.  I know that since the workshop is being held in Massachusetts only my local friends will be able to join in on the event but, it is still fun to share the news with the rest of you~


Last year the participants of the workshop made this fresh greens garland.  It was so much fun and I loved decorating my home with the garland.  I also liked adding natural elements to my holiday décor. 


This year the ladies at HOME and I thought we would try something different.  We decided on a more modern yet rustic looking holiday wreath made with fresh greens, berries, pinecones and whatever other interesting ingredients I can find as I scour the flower market in the upcoming month.




So, if there is any chance you could be in the Acton, Massachusetts area on December 5, 2019 around 5:30 PM, I hope you will join us!



Here ↓ is most of the information for the evening but, please go to www.stammandblack.com/events for more info and to purchase tickets.



Hoping to See You There!



Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment