An Outdoor Easter Egg Tablescape

Welcome!  I hope you have been experiencing wonderful weather in your neck-of-the-woods like we have been here in New England.  It's been beautiful, especially considering it is March.  March can be brutal here at times so, I am taking in every day that I can.  Today, I am going to share with you an outdoor Easter egg tablescape I created for the Easter season.

  Last week I shared my Washi tape Easter egg craft. You can see that post here if you would like. This week I am using those created eggs in my tablescape.  

My Washi Easter eggs were the inspiration for my tablescape but, these cute bunny napkins I found recently were also inspiring.  I thought they were so, so cute and would look good on any Easter table!


Next, I set out to find other elements to use in the tablescape.  Luckily, I had a a variety of plates and chargers that I put together for the table setting.  I liked how they all came together.


The assortment went well with the bunny napkins, also.  So far, so good~


I searched through my home for other elements I could use.  My friend, Karen, had given me this plate holder.  Unfortunately, my plates were too big to fit on the holders so, I placed a pink vase in the middle of it and filled it with some artificial cotton plant stems.


I also had a set of pretty glasses that I thought went perfectly with the overall look of the table.


All winter long I had wanted to do an outdoor tablescape featuring the snow that filled my yard.  I thought a winter table filled with winter things would be so cool, especially considering how we have been meeting outside so much because of the pandemic. For some reason, however, I never got around to it.  The biggest inspiration for my fictional tablescape, other than the snow, were these faux fur fabric remnants I had purchased a few years ago.  I thought they were pretty neat and since it is still chilly outside I decided to use them as cushions for the picnic bench seating in my current tablescape.  


Everything started coming together.

I used some plastic eggs placed in hard boiled egg holders for the center of the table setting.  I also used "gold" silverware to add some elegance to the table.


For the centerpiece I simply laid down some Easter basket grass and placed my Washi eggs and some other colorful eggs I had in my stash in the middle of the grass.


I love this side of my yard because I have a view of the small pond across the street.  I am not really sure why the house wasn't orientated that way when it was built.  It is such a soothing setting.  The road in between my house and the pond could have had something to do with it :).  I still like the view anyway.







If Easter turns out being a warm, sunny day, we might just be able to get away with eating Easter dinner on the picnic table.  But, with New England weather you never know!


Enjoy!!!


Sharing at these Link Parties:

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment