Children's Easter Tablescape

I wanted to show you what fun I had when I found some "treasures" in my stash of Easter decorations.  As I started looking at them, my mind began to race and before I knew it, I had a pile of all sorts of things that I thought could work together to make a very cute children's Easter tablescape.

The cute and cuddly lamb and bunny were the first things to give me sparks of inspiration.  I thought they were so adorable and would be perfect for anything involving little kids.  Their sweet faces and soft "fur" are so tempting for children.  I used the bunny, which is actually a basket, for the main part of the centerpiece.  I filled the basket with brightly colored plastic fillable eggs.  Filling the eggs with little treasures makes for perfect take-home gifts at the end of the party for the guests.  The little lamb was there for moral support for Mr. Bunny, as he peeked around the metal cake server.  The cake server was a great way to elevate the center of the centerpiece.






You may have seen my Versatile Bunny Banner post.  Here, I am taking my own advice from that post and using the separate stenciled panels as place markers.  Included at each place setting is an egg holder filled with jelly beans.  Who can resist jelly beans?



I so glad that the stenciled panels were finished ahead of time.  It made for a quick putting together of the table.
You can see where Easter napkins I had stored away were utilized, as well.




***************************

I added another lamb decoration from my supplies.  This one isn't as cute as the plush lamb but, he still manages to find a place somewhere in my house every Easter.


Something as simple as plastic Easter eggs add so much color to the overall look of the design.  Lots of fun and I didn't even have to go out and buy flowers!  Plus plastic eggs don't have a shelf life like flowers do.  (Of course, flowers are still my favorite accessory but, for this day, colorful eggs worked wonderfully!)


I didn't think any children's party table would be complete without  some kind of goody.  Sherbert pink cupcakes ended up being the sweet of the day.


I mentioned in my previous post that I really liked my bunny banner and wasn't sure it was going to make it into my  Etsy shop.  Well, here it is and I haven't added to the shop yet!  It seems I've grown very attached to it. 




If you would like to make a similar children's Easter tablescape, here is a list of the items I used:
One Plush White Bunny Basket
One Soft and Fuzzy Lamb
Wooden Lamb Pulling Cart
Plastic and Wooden Easter Eggs
Plastic Grass
An Elevated Cake Server
Ceramic Egg Holders
Easter Napkins
Stenciled Bunny Place Markers
A Bunny Banner
Plates, Glasses and Silverware (All part of my personal collection)
Jelly Beans
Cupcakes

You might be surprised by what you find in your house.  It could be fun to experiment and make a tablescape of your own!

Linking With:
The Scoop

Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment