Decorating for Easter!

Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!  I am about to head out the door to go to Cape Cod to take my mom out for an early Easter lunch.  Tomorrow some of my children and their families will meet at my house and then we will travel a few miles down the road to a restaurant in my town of Groton, Massachusetts to enjoy our Easter meal.



Normally, we would not be going to a restaurant for Easter dinner but, this year everyone was busy with all sorts of things and none of us was in a position to host.  However, you know me, I had to do a little Easter decorating, just for fun, anyway!




So, I quickly took out some of my old decorations and added a few new ones.




I wanted to my house to look festive for the holiday.


I purchased the last two of these candy molds that I found at Michael's and fell in love with them.  So cute!


I also purchased these chargers and plates.  Also, very cute!  And I loved the colors!



In some ways it is sad that I am not hosting dinner because I won't be able to use my brand new dining table that I have waited for years to get!  Oh well, there are more holidays to come~

Whenever I am in a pinch for napkin rings I often use pretty ribbon to tie the look together.  This was the last spool of this ribbon at, I think, Michael's too :).  I love the colors in it.



I already owned these egg cups.  They always look nice at Easter.


I found this at Michael's, as well.  I know it's a funny choice with all the Easter Bunny stuff on my table but, I thought this was beautifully simple and conveyed the true message of Easter and I didn't want to leave that out.






I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Easter with family and friends!



****No compensation has been given for this post.




Joining these link parties:
Homestyle Gathering
Silver Pennies Sundays
Inspiration Monday
Homestyle Gathering
To Grandma's House We Go!
Wow Me Wednesday








2 comments:

  1. I love that you still decorated even though you weren't hosting. I love decorating my home, even though there is only me. ;-) And... I bought that lamb mold, too! Thanks for sharing at Homestyle Gathering. He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie. Thank you for hosting such a great party!

    ReplyDelete