Top Posts of 2023

 Happy New Year, all!  I hope you enjoyed the week between Christmas and New Year's.  I really did. It was a quiet time mostly for my husband and myself, compared to the weeks leading up to Christmas but, it was still filled with family and laughter.  Now, we are back to real life but before I totally say good-bye to 2023 and start thinking about important decisions for 2024, I thought I would share with you the posts that you liked the most from last year.  Thank you for continually coming by to visit and uplifting me with your support 💗


#1 was The Dining Room, As Is Warts and All (Click the title to see the whole post if you would like.)  I was totally surprised that this post was your top pick.  I have been very embarrassed by the fact that I have not yet gotten around to redecorating this space but, to my amazement you all seemed to like it!  I do hope to redecorate it in the coming year, however.  I have thoughts brewing in my head :).




#2 was Fall Touches in the Family Room The trend continued with my followers seeming to be interested in my "new" home and how I was going to decorate it.  If you are one to be interested in decorating you know that it is a forever job with changes and additions going on all the time.  I am slowly finding my groove with this house and starting to be comfortable in it.




#3 was A Week of Flowers,  I love that you love this one because I was able to show off my floral designer chops and that always makes me happy.  I love playing with flowers.




#4 was Finding Space to Make Winter Floral Arrangement.  This was also another time I was able to share a flower arrangement with you.  The trend in my most successful posts was decorating and flowers.  I suppose that makes sense since that is what I share most of the time with you.  Haha!




And #5 was The New Sitting Room So Far.  I must admit that I am happy that you liked my sitting room.  This room has been a labor of love for me.  I have thoroughly enjoyed repurposing it from the dining room into the casual, almost manly sitting room.  Thank you for being interested in its transformation.



So, there you have them...the top five posts of 2023.  I hope to post more in 2024.  Last year was a big transition year for my husband and myself, moving from a home we had lived in for 35 years but, we are pretty settled now, and I hope to get my business going again and become more disciplined about blogging this year.  Please remember to click onto the titles of the posts so that you can go back and take a look one more time.

SEE YOU SOON!   



Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment