My After Christmas Christmas Tour 2023, Part Two


Hi all!  I told you I was going to try to get Part Two of my After Christmas Christmas Tour post out as soon as possible.  I really wanted to get it out before 2024 hit so, in order to do that I am going to do less writing and show more photos.  I feel that is what most people really want to see anyway :).  Part Two of the tour will include the dining room and kitchen and a few vignettes here and there.

So here goes:

As you enter my home, you walk into the dining room.  As I have mentioned several times before, originally this was the living room.  I needed a large room to house my large dining table, so I switched rooms around.  The dining room is now the sitting room, and the living room is now the dining room.  If you would like to see the sitting room decorated for Christmas, you can see it here.

I went overboard with trees this year.  Three rooms have decorated Christmas trees in them.  And, as you can see there are smaller ones all over the place too.



Some of these photos were taken after Christmas Day.  I had added the fresh flowers to the table for Christmas dinner.


This is the view up the stairs.  As you can see, we have lots of work to do here but, I love the wallhanging.  It adds a festive touch.



A few more photos of the dining room.





The view from the dining room into the sitting room~


Now a few photos of the kitchen.  I wasn't able to take many of it since the kitchen was always
 in a mess :).

The main bedroom has a lovely view of the Christmas tree in the kitchen.


The eat-in part of the kitchen~



The view to the dining room from the kitchen~


Another tree!


This was the last photo I took before the big day.  I was cleaning and cooking and wrapping.  You know the drill :).



I hope you have enjoyed my After Christmas Christmas Tour and forgive my tardiness.

Next it is onto the New Year with all that it might bring!

Enjoy the rest of 2023 as well as you can and see you next year!


Be the first to comment!

Post a Comment