Reliving the Fun Time We Had at Our Holiday Wreath Workshop


Hey, everyone!  How is it going?  It is busy in my little world and I am betting it is for you as well.  But, I wanted to quickly tell you how our Holiday Wreath Workshop went last Thursday night and share some photos of the evening with you.




The event was held at West Acton Villageworks, a lovely complex of stores in West Acton, Massachusetts.  The workshop was held in the art gallery upstairs.  Stamm & Black, the hosts of the evening, had prepared a beautiful space for the event.  If you would like to see more photos of the evening, please head over to their website at Stamm and Black.

I furnished all the supplies and materials and instruction for the workshop.

Here was the room after we set up all the stations for the participants.

Each attendee was given a wreath, pine cones, wire, a pipe cleaner to use as a hook, an assortment of greens (Nobel Fir, Douglas Fir, Port Oxford Cedar and Blueberry Cedar), silver dollar eucalyptus and holly berries. Also, a slip of paper on which to write their names for the drawing at the end of the night.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of the prizes.  One was an evergreen and flower arrangement and the rest were glass jars with suspended Christmas ornaments on display.  They were so cute.  I wish I had gotten a picture~

Here Judy, my assistant, and I were getting our photos taken by Jill from Stamm and Black before the festivities started.


The ladies at Stamm and Black had created the backdrop of wreaths on the screen and also had decorated a Christmas tree where I would be standing for the wreath instruction. 

The ladies at Stamm and Black had also provided discounted shopping in their shop and appetizers and pizza to start the evening.  They even provided a cookie bar to add to the fun night. My daughter, Brittany, provided some of her delicious decorated cookies for the cookie bar. There was also a cash bar for drinks so, there really was nothing lacking for a nice night out with your friends!

Once everyone arrived I must admit it got a little crazy but everyone seemed to be having such a great time.  It was wonderful!



 They all managed to make some beautiful wreaths...all in their own styles....which is always great!
By the end of the evening, ladies were taking pictures of themselves with their friends...many had their faces in the center of the wreath...so funny.  You will probably see some of those photos on the Stamm and Black website :).


My daughter, Brittany, came to help me out, too.  She is in the background laughing~


 Thank you to Judy.  She is always such a great help to me.  Thank you to Brittany for her help also and to my unsung hero, Tom, my husband, who helps me in so many ways I can't even count!

After coming home, I decided to make myself a wreath, as well.  Brittany had taken the one I had made as a display home.  I gave Judy all the materials to make her own, as well.  So, there were wreaths all over the place!


And I even had a few left over greens to share with my garden club.  All in all it was just a great event.  I look forward to next year and the next workshop!







Sharing at these link parties:
Inspire Me Monday
Grandma's House DIY Wednesday Link Party
Tuesday Turn About
Thursday Favorite Things
Dare to Share
create-bake-grow-gather-party
Silver Pennies Sundays
Love Your Creativity


3 comments:

  1. Looks so fun! Your wreath turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back at TTA, Christine! I always love your posts! Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Turn About... the party returns from the Christmas break this Tuesday, 1/7. Hope to see you there, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete